COMEC-ITALIA.COM POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COMEC ITALIA SRL piazzale del Lavoro 149 21044 Cavaria with Premezzo (VA) VAT number 02143650121 (hereinafter «Holder»), as Holder, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, «Privacy Code») and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, «GDPR») that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Holder processes personal data, (such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) as a result, «personal data» or even «data») that you have communicated the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner, by completing online forms on one of our sites, or on commercial sites presenting our products, or on the occasion of promotional events such as fairs, congresses, etc.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Just prior specific and distinct consent (arts. 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Objectives:
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
– recognition of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
We point out that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications (related to services, products, new price lists, offers, closings) of the Owner similar to those already used, except for your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Holder will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service and, if applicable and legitimate, until any request for cancellation by the interested.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Holder, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment;
– to business partners of the owner responsible for the management of services and sales in a particular geographic area of Italy, of Europe or the world.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Holder may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is compulsory for law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent Holders.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Cavaria con Premezzo (Va) at Comec Italia srl. In any case it is understood that the Holder, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers, the Holder ensures that the transfer will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, after stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). 3
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Holder. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. at COMEC ITALIA SRL PIAZZALE DEL LAVORO 149 21044 CAVARIA WITH PREMEZZO (VA)
– an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Holder, manager and agents
The Holder is COMEC ITALIA SRL PIAZZALE DEL LAVORO 149 21044 CAVARIA CON PREMEZZO (VA)
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Holder.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
 I consent  I do not consent
to be contacted by the Company through ordinary mail, email and / or push notifications, SMS and / or MMS and / or mobile messaging applications for the promotion of products, services, distribution of informational, advertising and promotional material, events , sending newsletters and publications (Article 2, letter b of the information for the processing of personal data).
 I consent  I do not consent
to be contacted by the Company or by companies appointed by the latter (also by an operator’s call) for carrying out market analysis and research, in relation to the degree of satisfaction of the interested party (Article 2, letter b) .
 I consent  I do not consent
to the communication of data by the Company to other companies belonging to the same group to which the Company belongs and / or to third parties for the pursuit of the purposes for which I have given my consent to the Data Controller.
Date Stamp & signature