For color printing of numismatic coins and medals Comec Italia has created a specific machine, with a KE13 print head.
In this case particular precision is required, so the machine is equipped with 3 cameras: one for the centering of the coin being printed, with illuminator and 360° rotary support brushless motor, the other two for automatic registration of the cliché. In this way the change of work is simple and quick and the colors registration does not require operator intervention.
The horizontal and vertical pads movements are completely brushless motorized; the machine prints up to 5 colors with hermetic inkcup 90 mm diameter, single jig linear transfer with brushless motor for moving the coin between a color and the other, automatic and programmable pads cleaning device, hot air Hot wind 200 with directional nozzles on pads, touch screen PC connected remotely for remote assistance. Manual loading and unloading, output 350 pieces/hour.
- Mode of operationAutomatic with brushless motors
- Hot airHot Wind 200
- Cliché dimensions100x200 mm
- Hermetic inkcup dimensionsdiameter 90 mm
- Max printing areadiameter 75 mm
- Horizontal pad stroke240 mm
- Vertical pad stroke100 mm
- Maximum printing pressure4000 N
- Electric power supply400/220 V
- Pneumatic power supply6 BAR
- Weight850 Kg
- Output350 pieces/hour
- Automatic pads cleaningYes
- FeederLinear transfer 1 jig brushless motor